Here's the final picture. Sorry about the numbers on there, I have tried and tried, but I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of them in the program. Obviously I can white them out, but they are still in the video, so I need to just figure out how to get rid of them in Manga Studio. If you know how to do this, please let me know!

I love the video :3 I'm subbed, I favorited, commented, AND liked! I'll put it up on my facebook whenever I next log in too, so my friends can see and do the same if they have YT accounts as well :D
ReplyDeleteAs far as the numbers go I don't know how to fix it in manga studio [MS] :/ I do suggest just using paint to rid yourself of them for the final copy though, just so it's nicer, until you figure out what to do with MS
Thank you so much :)
ReplyDeleteI'll definitely erase them for the final copy, I was just lazy and didn't feel like doing it at the time. And now Manga Studio isn't working... *sigh* it's a shame, I was really hoping to do more of these while I'm on vacation.