Friday, November 23, 2012

Minecraft Texture Pack: Armor

It's been forever since I posted anything, so here's what I've been working on: a texture pack for Minecraft! So far, I only have the armor done, but I am quite proud of it.

Leather
Gold
Iron 
Chain 
Diamond

















Well, I was going to start a comic while on Thanksgiving break, but stupid me forgot the pen for my Wacom tablet. So much for that.

4 comments:

  1. I love them! I didn't get to see the pictures for your inventory though, and I like those a lot too! :D Can't wait to see this whole thing done and in action ^_^ Maybe I can help you design some stuff too! If you want

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always happy to have input, I'll surely run out of ideas for things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When these come out believe me I will be using them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay :D I'll continue showing my progress once substantial progress is made.

    ReplyDelete